Top 5 Home-made and Effective Remedies of Hair Fall 2019
In 2018, every second person is facing the issue of hair fall. For many people, combing or shampooing is a nightmare. Yeah, you read it right. Actually, it is not the fear of combing but the hairbrush full of hair after brushing scares you.
Most of you will be facing the same issue of hair fall ultimately leading to hair loss and we know that you are looking for the remedies and solutions for hair loss. That’s what has brought you here on regrow me.
Before googling the remedies of hair fall, it is really important to find out the actual cause of hair fall. If you don’t find that why your hair is falling out, then no remedy is going to work. Because there are certain medical conditions which are major hair fall reasons and without addressing those issues, you cannot treat hair fall.
Read This to know what causes hair loss
An important point to remember is that hair fall in men is different than hair fall in women. Hair fall causes in women are hormonal imbalance, PCOS, thyroid issues, birth control pills and stress the mother of all diseases in the world.
To treat hair loss, there are many treatments out there which include medical treatments such as surgery, hair transplant and many other modern treatments. But still many people avoid modern treatments and prefer to go for natural and herbal treatments to cure hair fall out.
We are going to share some of few remedies with you. Let’s start.
Eggs are a rich source of protein, Sulphur, zinc and many other nutrients which are really helpful to promote hair growth. Women are using eggs in different forms to treat hair related issues such as dandruff and hair loss.
How to make Egg mask?
- Take an egg white in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and olive oil in egg white.
- Beat the mixture to get a paste and then apply it on the hair from roots to tips of hairs.
- Rinse with shampoo after 20 minutes.
Licorice root is really helpful in order to stop hair fall and hair damage. It heals your scalp by soothing the scalp and removing dandruff.
- Take one cup of milk and add a tablespoon of ground licorice root and a quarter teaspoon saffron.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair and leave it for overnight.
- Wash your hair in next morning.
- Use this remedy two times a week.
Greek yogurt and honey
How to Prepare it –
- Take 1 tablespoon of lemon and honey in a bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt in the mixture and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the scalp and roots with a dye brush.
- Rinse the hair with cold water after 30 minutes.
- Use this remedy once a week.
Coconut oil and coconut milk both have amazing properties to prevent hair loss. Coconut milk contains essential fats and protein which are required for hair growth.
How to Prepare Coconut Milk?
- Take a medium sized coconut and grate it.
- After grating, Simmer it in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Strain the milk and let it cool.
- Apply on your hair and scalp as well and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with the mild shampoo.
Aloe Vera is a magic plant and has many healing qualities. When it comes to hair issues, Aloe Vera gel is a good solution for hair loss and hair growth issues. Aloe Vera gel is an effective option to reduce scalp problems of flaking and itching.
- Take the stalk of Aloe Vera and extract the pulp.
- Take a leaf of Aloe Vera and extract the gel.
- Apply on your scalp and hair.
- After 45 minutes, rinse with normal water.
- You can use this remedy two to three times a week for quick results.
Extra Tip: You can add olive oil with Aloe Vera gel to have super soft and smooth hair.